2018 Summer Recess
Summer has started and the summer break is just around the corner. With that, our keiko schedule changes significantly for this summer.
- Last keiko: June 27, 7pm, Home-dojo in La Ronge;
- July 2018: no keiko due to our own training in Japan;
- August 5-8: Private keiko and examinations in La Ronge, seminars already booked for MSR Canada members;
- First day of regular training: September 5, 2018;
- Private training sessions are available during weekend at the end of August.
If you are looking to purchase MSR Bo-Shuriken, please let me know as soon as possible. I can then place your order and pay Otsuka-sensei in Japan in 2 weeks.
Please note that we are moving away from Facebook, making future announcements on our general website and for our MSR Canada members on our Members Only website. All members have received information about this already. If you want to continue to follow our activities in Canada, post announcements will be made in Facebook automatically, just like this one.